Allergy Immunotherapy In Urgent Care Offices
Edge provides onsite training covering all aspects of our complete allergy solution. We help your facility be in compliance with the new USP 797 standards, and you will always be able to talk to an Edge Pharma allergy specialist for questions or support.
- Edge Pharma guides Urgent Care centers in establishing safe, compliant immunotherapy treatment.
- Patient completes Edge’s initial allergy questionnaire to determine if blood testing is recommended.
- If warranted, patient is tested, with test results digitized and forwarded to Edge Pharma. Xtract Immunotherapy Software PRESCRIBE and OUTSOURCE modules make ordering patient-specific treatment sets effortless.
- Treatment sets are produced, labeled, and typically ship within two weeks from our FDA registered 503B Outsourcing facility.
- Patient receives immunotherapy treatment at Urgent Care Center.
- New revenue stream for Urgent Care facilities.
For more information please call us at 802-497-0161 between 8:30 am and 5 pm EST or send us a message using our Form online. An allergy specialist will contact you within one business day.
Allergy Immunotherapy Practice Management